Death’s Hand Brigade is a gaming unit with a membership made from like minded people who enjoy fun, camaraderie, and competitiveness. We operate using PG13+ mature guidelines. Death’s Hand Brigade Brigadier’s strive to live by the units values and ethos.
Brigadier’s have many different play styles, times available and attitudes and come from all over the world. All are to be respected and encouraged. At the end of the day, we’re here to have fun, fun is defined on an individual basis, what one person considers fun, another person might not. All can be equally shared and enjoyed under the Brigade umbrella.
By following and abiding by the Code of Conduct, Brigadier's can enjoy the rich experience that Death’s Hand Brigade provides, without worry of harassment, belittlement, or prejudice. The Code of Conduct provides an ordered and stable set of protocols. The Code Of Conduct applies to each and every member of Death’s Hand Brigade.
Code of Conduct
1. Death’s Hand Brigade Code of Conduct is the set of standards by which all Brigadier's of the unit live up to and are measured by. Brigadier's of the Death’s Hand Brigade are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times, especially when communicating with other members via in game or Team speak. Brigadier's are to respect and treat each other with dignity in every situation.
2. When you are in game, on the forums or any Team Speak, you are to wear the Death’s Hand Brigade tag. You represent Death’s Hand Brigade, appropriate behaviour is demanded, inappropriate behaviour is not tolerated. This includes (but not limited to) slander, racism, sexism, bigotry, profanity, or any illicit behaviour. Conflicts between members are expected to be resolved between the two parties in a respectful and considerate manner, failing that the Grievance Policy will be implemented.
3. No person shall be excluded from the Death’s Hand Brigade for reasons of colour, gender, creed, sexual orientation or religious views.
4. Brigadier's of Death’s Hand Brigade shall treat everyone (inside or outside of the unit) with dignity and respect. Do not be annoying or aggressive, this includes starting arguments, yelling in teamspeak, confrontations and generally putting someone else down, trolling and flaming in teamspeak or on any forums. Brigadier's should strive to conduct themselves in accordance with the Death’s Hand Brigade Mission Statement and live up to Deaths Hand Brigade’s motto:
Strength Through Unity
5. Death’s Hand Brigade has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for cheating, hacking and exploits of any type.
Everyone is to read and understand this Code of Conduct and to abide by it at all times.